Sunday, December 2, 2007

Done!


So it's pretty much done- I just have to go do the hem at my parents' house so I can use my mom's serger- I don't want it to look wonky. I'm going to take the hemline up a few inches to make it more of a baby-doll dress, it's a wee bit long right now. I'm really happy with how it turned out- and even happier that I've finished it! The fabric was a battle, but the outcome makes it worthwhile. I'm definitely going to choose something a little less challenging for my next project!

4 comments:

Bonnie O. said...

This dress looks terrific on you. I have this very pattern sitting on my cutting table awaiting its turn!

Lori said...

Very cute dress, it looks fantastic on you.

kasizzle said...

Your dress looks adorable. I've had my eye on that pattern. You've inspired me!

Faye Lewis said...

That is one cute dress!