Thursday, March 12, 2009

2008 is missing!

So this blog makes quite the jump, from December '07 to March '09. (Not to mention that half of the original blog entries I had got deleted...oops?) I guess I had a busy 2008, including- but not limited to:

Planning our June wedding while working full time
My husband's college graduation
My sister's high school graduation
Our wedding + honeymoon to Puerto Rico
3 additional weddings in Illinois, Atlanta & Kentucky
My husband's brother's wedding in Indy
Moving from one apt in IL to another for 4 months
Leaving my first job (that I loved)
Moving to Missouri for 3 months (due to husband's job)
Moving home to live with my parents for extended holidays before our next (BIG) move
Having our goods/car shipped to Hawaii (yes, Hawaii) where we are now, as of early January, stationed for at least 3 years, and FINALLY settling in!

It was a crazy year, and it's hard to believe how quickly it all flew by..

Anywho, I've got that sewing bug again- and will hopefully be doing a lot more of it in 2009!

No comments: